Mini Sausage Rolls
Aidells-ified 'pigs in a blanket', made better with our chicken & apple sausages.
- 1 package puff pastry (defrosted)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 package Aidells Chicken & Apple Mini’s or 12 oz. Chicken & Apple Dinner Links cut into ½” rounds
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly flour a work surface and gently roll out the puff pastry to smooth out any creases. Cut the puff pastry into 4 equal squares. Refrigerate three of the squares while you work on the first. Cut each square into approximately 10 long, thin triangles.
- Brush one triangle with Dijon mustard, place a Chicken Apple Mini Sausage at the wide end of the triangle and roll up the sausage upward, wrapping the pastry around it. Place the sausage roll on a baking sheet seam side down. Repeat until all the pastry triangles are filled and rolled.
- Whisk together the egg and water. Lightly brush each sausage roll with the egg mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the pastry is puffed and browned.