Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Street Tacos
Serve ‘em up with your favorite salsa for a personal twist.
- 1 package Aidells Whole Blends Jalapeño Bacon & Cheese Smoked Chicken Links
- 8 fresh corn tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded cabbage mix
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 ounce honey
- 2 limes, juiced
- 6 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
- 8 sprigs cilantro
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the honey, mayonnaise and lime juice. Add the cabbage and mix to make a slaw.
- Split the sausages lengthwise. Toast the tortillas in the skillet and set aside. Heat the split sausage in the skillet until browned and hot.
- Place a half sausage in each tortilla and top with the slaw, queso fresco and cilantro.