Falafel, Grain & Veggie Power Bowl
A great option for when you need to fuel up and get going.
- 1 package Aidells Whole Blends Falafel Seasoned Chicken & Quinoa Balls
- 1 cup cooked pearled barley
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup Greek style plain yogurt
- 2 lemon, juiced
- 2 ounces ounces herb vinaigrette
- 1 ounce honey
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Slice the zucchini and bell pepper. Mix the barley and couscous together.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, honey, vinaigrette and lemon juice to make the dressing.
- Grill the vegetables and Falafel balls until cooked through. Chop the vegetables.
- In four bowls, layer the grains, vegetables and Falafel balls. Top generously with the lemon herb yogurt dressing.