Curried Cauliflower Soup With Samosa Meatballs
A soup jam-packed with unexpected deliciousness.
- 1 package Aidells Whole Blends Samosa Seasoned Chicken & Quinoa Balls
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 tablespoons chives, cut to 1-inch
- 1/2 cup thick plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt and honey. On a baking pan, bake the Samosa balls until hot, about 10-12 minutes.
- Cut the cauliflower into chunks, including the stalk. In a large pot, simmer the cauliflower in the chicken stock until it is tender. Remove some of the cauliflower pieces for texture and blend the rest of the stock and cauliflower until smooth. Add the coconut milk to the soup.
- Simmer the green peas in the soup, season it with salt and curry powder. Add back the cauliflower pieces and the samosa balls then serve, topping with a spoonful of the honey yogurt and chives.