Crock Pot Andouille Sausage Chili
A very flavorful, easy chili recipe.
- 24 ounces Aidells Andouille Sausage (Cut in half lengthwise, then thinly sliced)
- 1 red onions, peeled and sliced (Chopped small)
- 4 poblano peppers (seeds removed; chopped with food processor)
- 4 serrano peppers (seeds removed; chopped with food processor)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeds removed; chopped with a paring knife)
- 2 cans petite cut tomatoes with chipotle peppers (14.5 oz each)
- 1 can black beans (15.5 oz each)
- 1 can cannellini beans (15.5 oz each)
- 2 cans tomato sauce (8 oz each)
- 4 teaspoons cumin powder
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces extra sharp cheddar (grated)
- Combine all ingredients except cheddar cheese into a crock pot or slow cooker, stir well, then cover and hear on low for eight hours.
- Don't remove the lid during cooking for best results.
- Serve in bowls and top with grated cheddar. Sour cream and/or cholulu are optional.