- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 Aidells Habanero and Green Chile Sausage links, finely chopped
- 2 cups grated jack cheese
- sour cream and salsa (for garnish)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle with ½ cup jack cheese and ¼ of the chopped sausage.
- Place another tortilla on top. Cook 2-3 minutes a side, until the tortilla begins to brown and the cheese is well melted.
- Remove from the skillet and keep warm while preparing the next quesadilla. Serve each with sour cream and salsa.