Korean Meatball Hoagies
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cups red bell pepper (chopped)
- 5 Hoagie Buns (Sliced in half)
- 1 package Chicken Teriyaki and Pineapple Meatballs (Cut in half)
- 1 cup Korean BBQ Marinade/Sauce
- Chop onion and red pepper into 1/4 inch chunks, cut meatballs into halves.
- In a sauté pan, sauté onion and red pepper until lightly browned, add meatballs and sauce, simmer together until meatballs are warmed and sauce is reduced to desired thickness.
- Spoon mixture into pre-sliced rolls and serve immediately.