Warm Grecian Spinach and Sausage Salad
- 4 links Aidells Artichoke and Garlic Sausage (thinly sliced)
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 can 16 oz garbanzo beans (drained)
- 1 cup coarsly chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 plum tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a nonstick skillet, over medium high heat, saute the sausage until nicely browned.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach and the next 7 ingredients. Add the sausage slices.
- Return the skillet to medium high heat and add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute, until heated through. Toss the hot dressing with the sausage and spinach mixture to evenly coat. Serve immediately garnished with feta cheese.