- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 bunch bok choy or Chinese broccoli, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 2 teaspoons water
- 1 package Aidells Spicy Mango Sausage, sliced on an angle
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice wine and sugar. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat and add the sausage. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sausage begins to brown. Stir in the red pepper, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes. Pour in the soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Stir in the cornstarch mixture and bring the sauce back to a boil. Quickly toss in the greens, stirring until just wilted and drizzle with sesame oil. Serve with rice.