Teriyaki Meatballs with Udon Noodles
A delicious twist on Japanese cuisine.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 1 pound aidells teriyaki meatballs
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup bok choy (thinly sliced )
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound fresh Udon noodles, cooked according to package directions
- In a large soup pot, add the oil and sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and stir in meatballs, carrot, green onions, celery and bok choy. Simmer 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Divide the cooked noodles among 4 bowls. Ladle the soup over the noodles and serve immediately.