Teriyaki Meatball Stir Fry
As an added bonus, serve over rice or udon noodles.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package Aidells Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 pound sliced vegetables (carrots, celery, broccoli, green beans, snow peas, red or green pepper)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 2 teaspoons water
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and ginger set aside.
- Place the oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat and add meatballs. Sauté for 3 minutes. Stir in the onion and garlic and sauté 2 minutes. Add the vegetables, pour in the soy sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 3-5 minutes until vegetables are tender. Stir in the cornstarch mixture and bring the sauce back to a boil for 1-2 minutes to thicken the sauce. Serve over rice or noodles.