Spicy Mango and Jalapeno Sausage with Basmati Rice, Peppers & Onions
- 1 package Aidells Spicy Mango and Jalapeño Sausage
- 2 cups Basmati rice (cooked )
- 1 yellow bell pepper (julienned )
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 cup English cucumber (sliced )
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill or sauté the sausages until heated through. Set aside and keep warm.
- In pan sprayed with non-stick spray, add olive oil and peppers and onions. Allow to sauté until cooked but not browned, about 4 minutes on medium heat, add rice, stir and cook until heated through, about 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn out onto service platter and add cucumbers and cilantro to rice mixture. Stir to mix.