Spicy Mango Sausage Tacos
- 1 package Aidells Spicy Mango & Jalapeño Sausage
- 1 onion (Minced)
- 1/2 cup jalapeños (Minced)
- 1 cup guacamole (buy or make your own)
- 6 flour tortilla
- 6 corn tortilla
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 2 cups pico de gallo
- 2 cups cheddar or mexican cheese blend (shredded)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups spanish rice
- 2 cups refried, black or pinto beans
- Sauté the sausages over medium heat until heated through and browned on the outside, about 8 to 10 minutes. Slice sausage into rounds and put into serving bowl.
- Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and warm in microwave for 30-60 seconds. Wrap in foil and place in basket or plate for serving. Place all other ingredients into serving bowls or platters and arrange along with tortillas and sausage on a table buffet style.