Mango Sausage Pasta
- 5 Aidells Mango Sausage links (Sliced in 1/4" rounds)
- 16 ounces Frozen stir fry vegetables
- 5 ounces Teriyaki cooking sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter (Softened)
- 16 ounces rotini or other curly pasta
- Cook pasta according to directions. In a large saucepan, brown sausage slices until edges are darkened very slightly. Add whole bag of frozen stir fry vegetables to sausage in skillet and turn heat to high. Stir frequently until veggies are desired consistency. Stir in teriyaki sauce. When pasta is cooked, drain well and stir in butter. Add pasta to skillet mixture. Stir well and serve.
- Note: Turn heat to low if sausage/veggies are ready before pasta