Easy Thai Stir Fry
You can find fish sauce and chili paste (very spicy!) at Asian markets or your favorite online retailer.
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons Vietnamese fish sauce*
- 1 teaspoon Thai or Chinese chile paste*
- 2 bunch baby bok choy, sliced into 1/4" pieces
- 1 bunch greens, such as mizuna, arugula, mustard or cabbage
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 package Aidells Spicy Mango and Jalapeno Sausage, diced
- Heat the peanut oil and sauté the sausage 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the bok choy, greens, green onions, fish sauce, and chili paste and sauté for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over steamed rice.