Chicken Meatballs over Spaghetti Squash
Italian style meatballs with peppers, onions and tomatoes over spaghetti squash.
- 1 ounce Spaghetti Squash
- 1 package Aidell's Chicken Meatballs Italian Style with Mozzarrella
- 1 ounce onion (Sliced)
- 1/2 package Frozen mixed Pepper Strips
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Basil, oregano & olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ounce Parmasan cheese (optional)
- Cut the Spaghetti squash in half, remove seeds. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the two halves of squash and boil until done. Remove flesh with a fork lengthwise and drain well. discard the skin.
- While the squash is cooking, in a skillet add olive oil, when hot add sliced onion and pepper strips. Saute' about 2 minutes. Add meatballs and tomatoes. Cover and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve meatballs and veggies over squash.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.