Artichoke Sausage Pizza
A quick, savory dinner treat!
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts (chopped )
- 2 links aidells artichoke & garlic sausage (sliced )
- 1 large pre-cooked pizza shell
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (finely chopped )
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Arrange the artichoke hearts and sausage slices over the pizza shell. Mix the ricotta cheese and fresh herbs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread the mix evenly over the sausage and artichoke hearts. Scatter the pine nuts over the top. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the pine nuts are golden brown.