- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Aidells Habanero and Green Chile Sausage links
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 15 ounces can black beans, rinsed and drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°
- In a medium sauté pan heat the oil over medium high heat. Sauté the sausage for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, cumin, and oregano and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the beans and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- On a rimmed baking sheet layer the chips, sausage mixture, beans and cheese. Bake in middle of oven until cheese is melted, 6 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle the green onions and cilantro over the nachos and top with sour cream and salsa as desired. Serve warm.