Andouille Sausage Po' Boy
- Creole Mayonnaise:
- 1/4 cup Creole or Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco or other hot sauce to taste
- Sandwich Assembly:
- 4 6-inch soft French rolls (sliced)
- 4 aidells cajun style andouille sausage ( split horizontally)
- 3 cups green cabbage (finely shredded )
- 1 small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tomato (thinly sliced)
- 12 pickle slices
- Creole Mayonnaise: Combine the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste with Tabasco or hot sauce.
- Sandwich Assembly: Toast or grill the rolls until nicely browned. Open the sausages so they lay flat. Grill or fry for 8-10 minutes until heated through.
- Spread the rolls generously with mayonnaise. Lay the sausages on one side of the rolls and top with the cabbage, onion, tomato and pickles. Serve immediately.