Smoky Sausage Potatoes
This dish can easily be assembled ahead and then popped in the oven when you are ready to eat.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 4 Aidells Cajun-Style Andouille Sausage links, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup grated smoked Gouda cheese
- Place potatoes in large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, saute the sausage and onions until the onions are tender and sausage is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and add them to the pan. Toss to combine, then pour into a 11” x 7” x 2” glass or ceramic baking dish. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts.