Sausage, Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salad
- 4 Aidells Cajun Style Andouille Sausage links
- 8 ears corn, husked
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, stemmed and cut in half
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Prepare your grill for medium high heat.
- Grill the sausages 5-8 minutes, until browned. Slice into ¼ inch rounds and place in a large salad bowl.
- Brush the ears of corn generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until they just begin to brown. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. Once cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the cobs into the bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, black beans and cilantro to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cumin, sour cream, sugar and lime juice. While whisking slowly drizzle in the 1/2 cup olive oil. Pour over the salad and toss to combine. Served chilled or at room temperature.