Red Pepper Coulis Sausage and Brie Sandwich
- 4 large red bell peppers, roasted, seeded and peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 cups olive oli
- salt, pepper and fresh lemon juice to taste
- 4-6 links Aidells Chicken Apple Sausage
- 1 sweet baguette, cut for sandwiches
- 3-4 ounces brie
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Grill the sausages over medium-hot coals for 2 minutes or pan-fry for approximately 10 minutes until nicely browned and thoroughly heated. Place each sausage in a roll and top with brie and red pepper sauce.