Sausage and Creamy Eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Aidells Chicken and Apple Breakfast links, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 3 ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onions
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat and fry the sausage for 2-3 minutes. Beat together the eggs, cream cheese and chopped chives.
- Add the butter in the skillet with the sausage and melt it over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture. As the eggs begin to set on the bottom and sides of the pan, gently lift the cooked portion so that the uncooked egg can coat the bottom. The eggs are done when they have thickened, but are still moist.