Sausage Breakfast Skewers
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 Aidells Chicken and Apple Breakfast links, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup apple jelly, melted
- Alternate pieces of pineapple, sausage, pepper and onion on skewers. Broil over medium heat for 2 minutes. Brush with the jelly, turn and brush again. Cook another 5 minutes, turning and brushing with jelly with each turn. The sausage should be heated all the way through.
- Serve with eggs, pancakes or French Toast.