A Whole Blends-ified take on pizza night.
- 1 package Aidells Whole Blends Samosa Seasoned Chicken & Quinoa Balls
- 4 8-inch naan style flatbreads
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup baby potatoes, roasted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon Tandoori seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the tomato sauce and tandoori seasoning, then spread over the naan flatbreads.
- Top the flatbreads, with the spinach, sliced potatoes, and dollops of the goat cheese.
- Cut the Samosa balls in half and place them on the flatbreads.
- Bake the flatbreads until they are toasted on the edges and the cheese is melty.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle the chopped herbs over the tops and slice to serve.