Margherita Sausage Caesar Salad
A blended twist on the classic salad.
- 1 package Aidells Italian Style Margherita Smoked Chicken Links, Ingredient 1
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 4 large kale leaves
- 1/2 cup shaved Romano cheese
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 8 ounces Caesar dressing
- 2 ounces olive oil
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the sausages until they brown nicely and are heated all the way through.
- While the sausages are cooking, cut the head of romaine into quarters lengthwise and wash. Then brush the romaine and kale leaves with olive oil and grill them until they get some color and start to wilt.
- Place the grilled romaine quarters on plates, chop the kale into bite size pieces and plate with the romaine. Serve the sausages whole or sliced with the salad and top with the shaved Romano cheese and the Caesar dressing.