Perfect for serving at your next party.
- 1 package Aidells Whole Blends Falafel Seasoned Chicken & Quinoa Balls
- 8 slider rolls
- 2 avocados
- 2 summer squash
- 2 teaspoons harissa powder
- 1 small red onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the summer squash half inch thick, and the red onion thinly. Toss them in olive oil, season with salt and spread out on a baking pan. Oven roast until the onions begin to char and the squash is soft, about 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate baking pan, bake the Falafel balls until hot, about 8-10 minutes.
- While they are cooking, smash the avocado in one bowl and the summer squash in another. Season the avocado with salt and the squash with the harissa powder.
- Toast the slider rolls and spread avocado smash on the bottoms and squash smash on the tops. Add the charred onions and two Falafel balls to each slider and serve.