Glazed Sweet Potatoes and Aidells Molasses-Bourbon Meatballs
A savory BBQ treat, hearty enough for lunch or dinner.
- 1 Molases Bourbon Barbecue Glazed Meatballs, 12oz. package, quartered
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter, quartered
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 8 large sweet potatoes, baked whole and diced into 2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine butter, molasses, brown sugar and cayenne in medium saucepan and cook over medium heat, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place baked sweet potatoes and meatballs in a large baking dish. Pour in molasses mixture and stir to coat. Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, until mixture is glazed, about 20 minutes. Remove to platter and top with pecans. Serves: 8