Buffalo Style Chicken Meatball Wraps
A quick and easy take on a buffalo chicken sandwich.
- 1 Buffalo Style Glazed Meatballs, 12oz. package
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Greek or plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 stalks scallion
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 4 medium flour tortillas or wraps
- Sauté the Aidells Buffalo Style meatballs until warmed through and lightly browned. Transfer to a plate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add celery and scallions. Toss to coat and fold in the blue cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the ketchup and wing sauce. Add meatballs and toss to coat. Wrap chicken and celery salad in tortillas. Serves: 4