Roasted Sweet Basil and Garlic Sausage Wraps with Chipotle-Lime Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- salt to taste
- 4 Aidells Roasted Sweet Basil and Garlic Sausage links (split horizontally)
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lime zest, chipotle chilies and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
- In a large sauté pan, indoor grill or barbecue, cook the sausages until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Spread each tortilla with mayonnaise. Place a sausage in the center and top with lettuce green onion, avocado and cilantro. Roll up the tortillas and serve