Spinach and Feta Sausage Pasta
- 1 pound capellini or other thin pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 links Aidells Spinach & Feta Sausage (sliced)
- 2 ripe tomatoes, (chopped)
- 20 fresh basil leaves (cut into strips)
- parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of well-salted boiling water until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, warm the oil and sauté the sausage for 4-6 minutes until heated through. Add the tomatoes, lemon juice, basil, and parsley.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sausage mixture until well coated. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.