Spinach Salad with Sausage and Kalamata Olives
- 4 Aidells Spinach and Feta Sausage links
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pound baby spinach, cleaned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the sausage 2-3 minutes per side until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Remove the pan from the heat, remove the sausage and stir in the lemon juice, honey and mustard, scrapping up any browned bits. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking until the dressing is well mixed. Allow to cool, then season to taste.
- Slice the sausage into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Toss the dressing with the greens, tomatoes, olives and sausage, serve.