Sausage Arugula Pasta
- 1 pound linguini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Aidells Sun-Dried Tomato & Mozzarella Sausage links (chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced thin)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 pound arugula
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Freshly grated Parmesan
- Cook the linguini in a large pot of well-salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Sauté the sausage for 2-3 minutes until they begin to brown. Stir in the pepper flakes and garlic and cook for another minute. Remove from the heat and toss with the pasta and arugula in a large bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with Parmesan.