Portobello Mushroom Sausage Pizza
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water (100-110°)
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 links, Aidells Portobello Mushroom Sausage, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, diced or sliced
- 1 small red onion, diced or sliced
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, dissolve the honey and yeast in the warm water. Add 3 cups of the flour, the salt, and oil. Combine well.
- Knead the dough about 10 minutes until it is shiny and smooth, adding a little bit of flour if needed. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover, and allow the dough to rise until it has doubled in size, about 2 hours.
- To make pizza, roll the dough into a circle and place on a pizza pan. Spread with the pizza toppings and bake at 450˚ for about 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is golden. Allow to cool for 5-8 minutes before serving.