- 4 links, Aidells Sun-Dried Tomato & Mozzarella Cheese Sausage
- 1 11-ounce package basil pesto
- 1 pre-cooked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons oregano, freshly chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- Preheat oven to 400º degrees.
- Spread pesto over pizza shell. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Top with sliced sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper and olives.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through. Sprinkle with oregano and serve immediately.