Grilled Sausage and Potato Packets
- 3 pounds small red potatoes (scrubbed and cut into 1" chunks)
- 2 red onions (sliced)
- 4 Aidells pesto sausage links (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, onions, sausage and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place a 6x8 inch piece of aluminum foil on you work surface. Place 1 cup of the potato mixture in the center and fold closed, being sure to seal the edges tightly. Snip one or two steam vents in the packet. Continue this process until all of the potato mixture is used. Place on a preheated grill over medium coals and cook for 20-30 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.