Fettuccini Al Forno
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 Aidells Sun-Dried Tomato Sausage (sliced)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325° degrees.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of well-salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Stir in the butter, milk, eggs, and cheese until the butter is melted. Spoon into greased baking dish, 13-½" x 9" x 2". Add the sausages and sprinkle with the bread crumbs. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.