Easy Spicy Lasagna
- 24 ounces Pasta Sauce (small jar.)
- 1 package oven ready lasagna
- 1 package grated mozeralla cheese or mixed italian cheese
- 1 ounce ricotta cheese (small container)
- 1 egg (beat and add to ricotta)
- 1 package grated parmesan cheese (enough to sprinkle all over top of finished lasagna)
- 1 package aidelles spicy mango jalapeno meatballs (cut each one in half)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (add to ricotta egg mixture)
- 1 ounce 13x9x2 pan
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray pan with Pam. Pour half of the spaghetti. sauce into the bottom of the pan.
- Add 4 planks of over ready lasagna. Add the meatballs that you have cut in half.
- Beat your ricotta with one egg and a spoon of parsley. Add spoons of the ricotta on top of the meatballs. and sprinkle one half of the package of grated cheese on top of that.
- Put 3 to 4 planks of oven ready lasagna on that. Pour the other half of the spaghetti sauce on lasagna.
- Sprinkle remaining grated cheese on that. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on that.
- Cover with nonstick foil with the nonstick side facing the cheese. Put this foil loosely onto the pan.
- Put in oven at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes.