Andouille Sausage Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Fancy enough for a dinner party, easy enough for tonight’s supper.
- 2 Pork Tenderloins, trimmed
- ANDOUILLE STUFFING:
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup course cornbread crumbs
- 1 package Aidells Cajun Style Andouille Sausage, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- zest of one orange
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 20 minutes.