Andouille Sausage Stuffed Pork Loin
- 4 cups spring greens, loosely packed (mustard, collard, turnip and/or arugula mixed with spinach and/or chard)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4-5 pound center cut pork loin, butterflied
- 3 Aidells Cajun Style Andouille Sausage links
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse-grained mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons bacon fat or unsalted butter
- In a saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 20 minutes.