Mango Sausage Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 Aidells Mango Sausage links (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts (chopped)
- 2 bunches green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 6-8 medium sized washed and dried lettuce leaves (we like green leaf or butter lettuce)
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In large nonstick skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and sauté until brown, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, water chestnuts and green onions and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- To serve, spoon some of the sausage mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf. Top with additional hoisin sauce and cilantro. Roll or wrap the lettuce around the sausage and eat out-of-hand as you would a taco.