Curried Chicken & Apple Sausage Skewers
- 1 red onion, cut into ½-inch pieces (you need 32 pieces)
- 32 skewers, soaked in water
- 2 green peppers, cut into ½-inch pieces (you need 32 pieces)
- 1 package aidells chicken & apple minis (12-once))
- 32 red seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Thread a piece of bell pepper, a piece of onion, a sausage mini and a grape onto a long skewer. Keep the ingredients close to the sharp end of the skewer. Continue this process until all of the ingredients are used.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the vinegar, curry powder, sugar and salt in a small bowl. While still whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Brush the skewers with the vinegar and oil mixture and place on a preheated grill or broiler pan. Broil or grill on low heat for 3-4 minutes, turning once or twice, until the sausages are heated through and the vegetables are beginning to brown. Serve warm with the remaining vinaigrette.